Servings: 8-10 muffins
1 cup whole-wheat flour
1 cup oat flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
1/3 cup (or less) maple syrup, sugar, agave, or honey
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup oat milk (Pacific brand--widely available at health food stores and some grocery stores. It's really good!)
1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen (wild blueberries are wonderful)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Mix first six ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Place remaining ingredients in the center. Carefully fold from center to ourside until all ingredients are blended. Do not overstir.
4. Spoon batter into a nonstick muffin pan or individual silicone muffin cups (Optional: spray an ordinary muffin pan with nonstick canola spray)
5. Bake for 25 minutes, or until tops are brown.
Nutritional Info based on a 10 muffin batch
East Blueberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 serving
|Amount Per Serving|