Ingredients (makes 4 servings):
- 1½ cups EdenSoy Extra (it's fortified with calcium, B-12, & vitamin D, etc.) Or use the non-dairy milk of your choice. Sonya's recipe uses almond milk
- 1 organic banana
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder or Penzey's non-Dutched cocoa (my fave), or any non-Dutched cocoa
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 2 medjool dates, pitted
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp instant espresso powder
- Place the chia seeds in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Blend soy milk, banana, hemp seeds, cacao or cocoa, salt, dates, vanilla, espresso powder and cinnamon in a high speed blender.
- Blend on high until a chocolate shake consistency is achieved.
- Add wet ingredients to chia seeds and mix thoroughly.
- Let stand for at least 20 minutes while chia seeds swell and become gel like.
- Serve with a few goji berries as garnish.
- Pudding will last in refrigerator, covered for a few days.
Chia Chocolate Banana Power Breakfast Pudding
Serving Size: 1 serving
|Amount Per Serving|